Petroselinum crispum neapolitanumSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 90 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Plain Parsley is a bit slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will grow a lot of leaves fast.
- You can gradually harvest single leaves one by one, starting from one month after planting. By doing this, a plant pod may last about ten weeks.
- Alternatively, you can harvest the whole Plain Parsley pod at once whenever you like. It is usually fully grown in seven weeks.
- Parsley is one of the world’s most popular herbs and is widely used in European, Middle Eastern, and American cooking.
- Parsley is not only known for its culinary and medicinal properties. The early Greeks made crowns of parsley to bestow upon the winners of sports games.
- Tip against food waste! If there is more produce than you can consume, freeze or dry Parsley to extend storage time. Just chop it to the desired size before that.