Rosmarinus officinalisSprouts in: 14 - 21 days
Enjoy for: 60 - 150 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Some seeds may take up to four weeks to sprout.
- Rosemary is a bit slow at the beginning... But once it gets going it will quickly grow a lot of stems.
- In two months it should be ready for first harvesting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least four pairs of true leaves to grow. More will appear soon!
- Rosemary may need upto four weeks to sprout, but in return it produces new growth for five months.
- Rosemary contains phytochemicals that do not just smell nice, but also encourage clear thinking, improve memory and energize the mind. It is the one plant to keep around at the office!
- In the Mediterranean area where Rosemary is found in abundance, it is believed to bring luck to newlyweds.