Petunia hybridaSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 60 - 90 days
Plant is poisonous!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Petunia requires very little care, just remove withered flowers along with short flower stem to enhance further flowering.
- The flowers of petunia appear approximately five weeks after planting and have a pleasant sweet scent.
- Depending on how they are cared for, plant pods may last up to four months.
- Did you know that Petunia belongs to nightshade family with tobacco, tomato and potato?
- The ancient Mayan and Inca people held the belief that the Petunia’s sweet smell would ward off evil underworld monsters and spirits.
- According to the folklore, Petunias will thrive where there is positive energy and will not grow in places where there is negativity.