Portulaca grandifloraSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 60 - 90 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 24°C (64.4°F to 75.2°F)
- The first flowers of Moss Rose appear approximately five weeks after planting.
- Moss Rose appreciates sunlight and warmth.
- It requires very little care, only to remove dead flower petals to enhance further flowering.
- Depending on how it is cared for, the plant pod could last up to twelve weeks.
- Moss Rose is native to Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina. But, due to high variation in flower color and carefree cultivation it is now loved all over the world.