Lavandula angustifoliaSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 120 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Lavender's growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more soon!
- Cutting is the key to green lavender's growth!
- If you want your Lavender to bloom - don't cut it! Feel free, however, to cut it back after flowering. New green growth will appear soon.
- Lavender's scent is locked in its leaves and stems, not in flowers. So, no need to wait for it to bloom to have an excuse to use it.