Hyssopus officinalisSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 120 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- You can start harvesting Hyssop approximately one month after planting.
- Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more growth soon!
- Pregnant women should not consume Hyssop.
- Hyssop has been in use since ancient times as a purifier. It is also a saint plant, that is believed to purify everything that is in contact with.
- Other than that, Hyssop in an important herb in Za'atar - a famous Middle Eastern herbal mixture.