Hypoestes phyllostachyaSprouts in: 7 - 7 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 90 days
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Polka Dot Plant is a leafy ornamental plant. Despite that, tiny pinkish flowers may appear when the plant is fully grown.
- It produces very little debris, so it really is a care free plant.
- Depending on how they are cared for, plant pods may last up to three months.
- Polka Dot Plant has leaves heavily spotted with pink or white freckles, as if sprayed with paint.
- No need to wait long to be impressed- young plants are decorative already right after sprouting!
- Polka dot plants are from Madagascar, but today cultivated all around the world.