Nepeta catariaSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 90 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F)
- Requires very little care. Approximately one month after planting, the plant is large enough for first harvesting.
- Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more growth soon!
- If you want your Catnip to bloom - don't cut it! But feel free to cut it back after flowering, new green growth will appear soon.
- Did you know that blooming Catnip is known for its attractant qualities to bees and butterflies, not just for cats?
- Nepetalactone, a component in Catnip, is a mosquito and fly repellent.