Impatiens wallerianaSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 30 - 90 days
Plant is edible!
Plant is heat sensitive!
Grows best at: 18°C to 24°C (64.4°F to 75.2°F)
- Busy Lizzy is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more flowers if grown at 64 to 75 °F (18 to 24°C).
- Expect to see first flowers approximately five weeks after planting.
- Busy Lizzy requires very little care, just remove withered flowers and leaves to enhance further flowering.
- In addition to its visual beauty, it is edible too. You may use the flowers to garnish your dishes or to add to cold drinks.
- You may use the flowers to garnish your dishes or add into cold drinks. Yes, the flowers are edible.
- Busy Lizzy stems root easily in water or in Experimental Pod -by doing so you can keep your favorite flower color alive forever.