Viola cornutaSprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Enjoy for: 60 - 90 days
Plant is edible!
Grows best at: 18°C to 26°C (64.4°F to 78.8°F)
- Expect to see first flowers approximately five weeks after planting.
- Use the little black flowers to garnish your dishes.
- Black Pansy generally requires very little care - just remove withered flowers to promote the growth of new ones.
- Black Pansy is a semi heat sensitive plant. Germination and growth may be inhibited if the average temperature reaches 30°C (86°F).
- Use edible Black Pansy flowers for garnishing your dishes
- For garnishing your drinks make ice cubes with pansy flowers inside
- It has mild sweet scent